Consultancy for the adaptation of the regulations on data Protection and Internet law
Data protection law must be complied by public and private entities that use personal data from customers, employees, contacts, security cameras, webs or e-commerce.
WHAT IS A PERSONAL DATA?
It is any information about an identified or identifiable physic person, this would be considered when whose information could be validated directly or indirectly. You can be identified by an identification number, location data, an online identificator or one or more elements from physical identity as physiologic, genetic, mental, economical, cultural or social.
WHAT ARE DATA PROTECTION LAW BENEFITS?
- Mandatory regulatory compliance.
- Better information security
- More quality in our service
- We avoid sanctions
- We can bid or work with large companies
AUDIT TO DEFINE DATA PROCESSING
- Identification of existing data processing: employees, clients, patients, video surveillance….
- Identify the types of data and who intervenes in their treatment: employees, third parties, tools that process them …
- Use that is given to this personal data
- Look for risks there are to treat data at the compliance level.
- Identify the risks related to security in the processing of data.
CLAUSES AND CONTRACTS DRAFTING
- Define the duty of information and / or consent to process personal data.
- Generate confidentiality agreements with employees.
- Generate contracts with third parties that provide services and access data or are co-responsible for the treatment.
CREATION OF PRIVACY POLICIES EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
- The company must have a data protection policy for all its personnel and for the data processing operations.
- The company must know how to respond to the rights that the data owners can exercise.
- You must have a policy to avoid security holes and act if they occur.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- We will assess the need and / or obligation to have this figure.